Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Knitting Project #1- Montgomery Scarf


So, I've decided to get back into knitting after a ~2 year hiatus and thought a simple scarf would be the best project to get me back in the groove.


This is the Montgomery Scarf from Favecrafts.com. Just a simple little scarf in the only color I had left of my yarn: Marigold. Or something akin to marigold.


Not the most fancy or pretty looking of colors, but Rosie seems to like it. Maybe a little too much...


She's gonna destroy this before I even finish it...


Yup, its her now. Can't even finish it...


"As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes." - Mel Brooks



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be cool and leave a comment. Oh, and Beware: there be troll eating dragons!