Monday, March 17, 2014

Chocolate Chip Pancakes Because Why Not!


I woke up this morning to rain. Lots and lots of  rain. And wind. It wasn't a pleasant day...So I decided to spoil myself and make pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes to be precise.

What? I can occasionally spoil myself. I don't have to be angry and sad ALL the time...

Anyways, Pancakes! Just a simple, old-fashioned Betty Crocker recipe, nothing too fancy.

Ingrediants:

1 3/4 cup flour
1 tbs baking powder
2 tbs sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cup milk
3 tbs tasteless oil (I used vegetable oil)
1 egg

1.) Mix together the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar

2.) Beat the egg, then add in the milk and oil


3.) Gently add the wet ingredients into the dry. Then add in the chocolate. It will be slightly lumpy.



4.) Cook on a hot griddle or pan sprayed with some no-stick or with butter. Spoon on about 1/4 cup of the batter. When the top becomes bubbly, flip over the pancakes. When the bottom becomes golden brown, they're done.

Top with a slab of butter and some syrup of your choice and enjoy! Look at them, so smexy~ They're more of a thick and fluffy pancake, with a slightly crispy outside. Just like I like them!


So, what kinds of pancakes do you enjoy? Or maybe you're more of a waffle person? Leave a comment below and, as always, subscribe and share if you likey~ Seriously, subscribe. I'm lonely : (

*GASP! No Pinterest???? Nope. Too lazy today*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be cool and leave a comment. Oh, and Beware: there be troll eating dragons!