Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pumpkin Fluffs: An Amazing Pumpkin Cookie



I'll never forget the first time I ate one. My old roommates had been hyping up these cake-like cookies for months, and I was somewhat pessimistic about how "awesome" they might be. But then I tried one. It has quite a few years since that moment, but it is still the best pumpkin cookie I have ever had. The name of this nearly perfect cookie?

 Pumpkin Fluffs.

They're a fluffy pumpkin cookie with white chocolate and butterscotch chips. I know, you're looking at the picture and saying to yourself, "these look pretty dense." They aren't though; they are light and fluffy and painfully addictive. Plus, they're super easy to make!

My friend A.Barnes first introduced me to this cookie, which she had gotten from a high school friend's mom. So bonus, they're also  mom cookie!

Needless to say that I am SO super excited and grateful that she shared this recipe with me, and I hope you enjoy them as much as my friends and I do!

Pumpkin Fluffs

2 cup self-rising flour
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 1/2 cup pumpkin
1/2 a bag butterscotch chips
1/2 bag white chocolate chips


1.) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.

2.) Sift together the flour, sugar, and cinnamon.


3.) Stir in the butter, pumpkin, vanilla, and egg.


4.) Add in the butterscotch and white chocolate chips.



5.) Heap spoonfuls of the batter onto the cookie sheets. Cook 12-14 minutes, but usually they're done when they start to firm up. You don't want them to get crispy crunchy, so be careful!



6.) Cool them on a wire rack after you take them out of the oven, wait a few minutes and enjoy!



Other than the pumpkin scones from Starbucks, these are y favorite pumpkin recipe. I highly recommend them. I've never met a person that didn't end up liking them.

So, what are some of your favorite pumpkin recipes? Or even Fall recipes? Leave a comment below and like and share if you enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be cool and leave a comment. Oh, and Beware: there be troll eating dragons!